Join us! Caving Trips -
Worley's Cave. Bluff City, TN.
USA Raft is the leading caving and splunking adventure company for Worley's Cave. Most of our guides are geology students or graduates with a true passion for caving. USA Raft will provide you with all the necessary gear for your caving experience: helmet, headlamp and gloves.
A unique "inside" outdoor activity, caving can be the perfect adventure for anytime! Temperatures within Worley's Cave remain constant at about 55 degrees. Explore the beauty of natural cave features and formations and learn a bit about the life and geology of an undeveloped limestone caveWorley's Cave requires no prior caving experience. The trip is not completely technical, but we will wear helmets and use head-lamps - provided. There are no mandatory tight passages with prolonged crawling. We provide all of the gear and an experienced guide. Worley's Cave is suitable for active, healthy people. There is climbing up and down. The cave is active, which means it is naturally wet inside the cave, so it can be very slick. Expect to get muddy and walk through an underground stream!
What to bring for your caving adventure:
- long pants and long sleeve shirt
- hiking boot or boots with good ankle support
- small day pack, liter of water, snacks
- plastic bag for muddy clothes
- change of clothes and shoes
- Guide gratuities are customary
Worley's Cave: half day trip: $60 per person
- Expect to spend up to 4 hours with us.
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Experience not required.
- All gear provided by Mountain River Guides
- Group discounts: 9-26 people: $55 + tax: 27+ people: $50+ tax.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver before caving with Mountain River Guides.
- Please call 1-866-USA-RAFT for packages and specials.
Adventure Packages Available! Click here for more information.
"The trip was awesome! Ben was Awesome! The cave was beyond awesome! It was like being on the moon or under the seas. It is truly a different world! Thanks so much! "
Meeting Spot: Bluff City, Tennessee
- 1.25 hrs from Asheville, NC
- 25 min. from Johnson City, TN
- 1 hour from Boone, Blowing Rock and Banner Elk area
- 40 min from Nolichucky River Outpost: Erwin, TN
Click here for directions to Worley's Cave.
Take me to the river...drop me in the water!
Sign up for our newsletter.
Stay in the loop on future specials!